The ISEE Europe Chapter(http://www.isee-europe.com) was established by the ISEE Council in March 2012. Its mission is to promote contact between and action by European members of ISEE on matters related to environmental health research, education in environmental epidemiology, and the improvement of public health in Europe.
To support the mission, the aims of the Europe Chapter include promoting:
• scientific research on environmental health;
• the mobility of researchers and the funding of education and training in environmental health and environmental epidemiology
• the translation of research findings into timely and effective policy. Emphasis will be on policy at the European Union or wider European level as defined herein but may also include national issues.
The Europe Chapter includes all 53 European countries currently corresponding to the World Health Organization’s (WHO) European region (see Annex of the Bylaws). All current members of ISEE based in one of those countries are automatically members of the ISEE Europe Chapter unless they opt out.
For more information, please visit our website(http://www.isee-europe.com) or contact:
Mireille Toledano, Chair, Executive Council firstname.lastname@example.org
The following people serve on the seven-member Executive Council of the ISEE Europe Chapter:
- An inventory of European Centres in Environment and Health – please complete information on your centre at: http://www.isee-europe.com/contact-form1.html
- An inventory of European educational activities in Environment and Health - please complete information for courses at your centre at: http://www.isee-europe.com/contact-form.html
Please ensure you have completed the inventory form if you want your Centre and its courses to be advertised on the ISEE website.
28th Annual Conference of the ISEE - Old and New Risks: Challenges for Environmental Epidemiology, Rome, Italy, 1-4 September 2016 (www.isee2016roma.org)
· 1st EU Chapter Young and early career conference in Barcelona, Spain, in 2014
· 2nd ISEE-Europe Young and early career researchers conference in Utrecht, Netherlands, 2nd-3rd November 2015 (http://isee-young.iras.uu.nl)