Accessing Your Membership Account
To access your membership account where you can check your payment status, update your account information including contact information, print copies of invoices, etc.: My Login Page.
If your membership is current, the account page will contain a link, under the My Membership heading, that notes your membership category, followed by Member (Expires xx/xx/xxxx). If this link contains the word Inactive instead of Member, or there is no link then you are not a current member and need to either renew your membership (will see a Renew Now button on your account page) or rejoin the society.
Please make sure your membership account is complete. With the online system you can update your information whenever you like and as often as you like.
Why You Should Join ISEE
If you join ISEE*, you will make a difference furthering ISEE's mission and meet others who share an interest in health and the environment. Membership includes:
- Online subscription to our official journal, EPIDEMIOLOGY
- Opportunities to contribute articles to EPIDEMIOLOGY
- Early notice of annual meetings
- Reduced rate registration at ISEE annual meetings and affiliate conferences, e.g., Epidemiology Congress of the Americas (ECA)
- Discounted membership rate in the International Epidemiological Association
*Regular membership dues also provides student travel support to the ISEE annual meeting, which is critical to the future of the field.
*Regular membership dues subsidizes journal access for developing country members as well, which makes it possible to fully implement ISEE's mission.
See information about how to join or renew.
Membership System FAQs (pdf)