International Summer School in Advanced Methods for Global Health
Online/synchronous, 6-10 September, EnglishFunded by the ISGlobal Severo Ochoa Strategic Programme, this online course proposes a unique interdisciplinary teaching programme, organised in six different modules, with theoretical and practical sessions.
The objective is to give an in-depth overview of cross-cutting methods for global health and address key global health challenges. The course is organised into six modules on these topics:
- Quantitative health impact assessment methods
- Data science algorithms applied to health and biology
- eHealth tools
- Innovative methods for predicting health and diseases in exposome studies
- Planetary Health: An approach to climate change and other challenges of the Anthropocene
- The disruptive impact in the society of infectious diseases
Note the course is free of charge for participants from low- and middle-income countries.
The Summer School is supported by funding from our “Centro de Excelencia Severo Ochoa 2019-2023” Program (CEX 2018-000806-S) from the Spanish State Research Agency, a body affiliated with the Ministry of Science and Innovation.
For more information please check the course webpage here.