Asia and Western Pacific Chapter (AWPC) is Seeking NominationsThe Asia and Western Pacific Chapter (AWPC) of ISEE invites you to self-nominate or nominate ISEE-member candidates from Asia and the Western Pacific Region.
In accordance with the ISEE-AWPC By-Laws, the Chapter is seeking nominations for the following 6 Council positions:
- One Chair – (1-year as Chair-elect | July 2023 – 2024, followed by 3-year term | July 2024 – June 2027, then 1-year as a past-Chair)
- One Secretary- Treasurer (3-year term | July 2023- June 2026)
- Two Councilors (4-year term | July 2023 – June 2027) * Two nominees with the highest number of votes
- Two Councilors (3- year term | July 2023 – June 2026)
Regular members of the ISEE-AWPC are eligible to nominate for and serve on the Chapter Council. You can nominate yourself or you can nominate another member provided she/he/they agrees in accordance with Article V, Section 1.
Nomination and election process:
Send an email to the ISEE Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, 20 March 2023, with the subject line ISEE-AWPC NOMINATION(S). Your email should include the following details:
- Position/ Affiliation
- ISEE membership number
- Email address
- Statement of interest (up to 500 words) including: (1) Background and experience, (2)Involvement with The Society, and (3) Vision for the ISEE-AWPC
- Photo for use in the election ballot
ISEE encourages and supports active members in the Chapter Council from all regions of Asia and the Western Pacific so that we can make a difference in environmental health across our region.
Thank you for participating in this very important and invaluable process.